Thursday, February 11, 2010

Some Photos from Tokyo

Just spent a bit of time in Tokyo getting up to some things and hanging out with my mate Mike.
I am constantly blown away at how congested and hectic the place is.
Click the photos for a higher resolution.


Panoramic image of Tokyo CBD to the left stretching across to Tokyo Tower and the bay.


Same, but different.


Congestion!


Looking out towards the mountains.
On a clear day you can see Mt Fuji from here.


Caption


Government Towers, Shinjuku.


Mike in the view from the Government towers in Shinjuku.


Shibuya


Tokyo Tower in the distance

After that we cruised up to Hokkaido to meet up with Lee Ponzio for some powder. Two photogs on a soul shredding mission! I was stressing that it might not snow because I seem to always miss big storms. But I timed this trip perfectly and rode epic pow everyday. Should have some photos soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment